Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Staying in Business in a Competitive Market

After my stint as a Decorator Consultant at the Custom Decorating Department of Montgomery Ward in Daly City, California in 1989, when the management decided to phase out our department, it didn't take long for me to decide that this was the career I wanted to embark in for the rest of my life.    My previous job was a good training ground for running a business. My duties and responsibilities as the Executive Secretary/Administrative Assistant of Borden International, Inc. , a multinational, regional office in the Far East, which handled the distribution of the dairy milk products in Singapore, Malaysia, Hongkong, Bangladesh, Taiwan, South Korea, Philippines, Pakistan, Indonesia, and Thailand, was practically running the business when my boss, the Regional Manager, was out of the country.       I love arts and interior decorating/design, so I enrolled myself in a correspondence course in interior design, after which Window Coverings By Chris w...

My Tiny House

          Hi, my name is Chris and this was our tiny house. I have lived here for 24 years with my two young children, Bernard and Christina, until January 2019 when I sold it. This house was our sanctuary. Living Room